Can HMonitor Log Temperatures for an Extended Amount of Time

Please, discuss technical issues related to hardware monitoring, but not suitable for other forums, here

Can HMonitor Log Temperatures for an Extended Amount of Time

Postby Justin Noland » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:19 pm

I am about to purchase HMonitor for a school science fair project. I built a computer that is running fully submerged in mineral oil, as a method of good cooling. I need to find a program that can log system temperatures over a duration of 6 hours at intervals of, maybe once every minute or five minutes or something of the like. I will be playing video games on the PC as a method of testing the oil's ability to cool during a high-load process, and I wanted to know if HMonitor had the ability to run in the background and log the temps of my board, CPU, whatever for the duration of the 6 hours. If it can do this, I would be stoked! Any feedback will help, I have 108 hours of testing to do, and I only have two weeks to do it. Thank you! :D

Regards,

Justin
Justin Noland

Re: Can HMonitor Log Temperatures for an Extended Amount of

Postby author » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:21 pm

Justin Noland wrote:I wanted to know if HMonitor had the ability to run in the background and log the temps of my board, CPU, whatever for the duration of the 6 hours.

Yes, sure! :D
But you have to register your copy of the program for this purpose.
The Hmonitor's author
author
Site Admin

Postby Justin Noland » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:06 am

Oh, of course I will be registering! :) It is an awesome application (using the demo right now) I just need to hit my mom up for a few bucks to buy it. No doubt she'll buy it tho, with it being for school and all ;). Thank you for the quick response!
Justin Noland

Return to General discussion